Non-Profit Insured Money Market Account
With a money market, building savings doesn't mean missing out on account access. This money market is available exclusively to non-profits.
- Available to non-profit organizations that are 501(c) 3 registered
- Money market rates paid on collected balances
- Funds may be withdrawn at any time with no interest penalty
- Avoid $9 monthly service charge by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Enjoy enhanced access to funds
- 6 pre-authorized debits per month (including telephone and online banking); $10 fee per transaction thereafter*
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements**
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
The organization's articles of incorporation and minutes listing authorized officers are required when opening a non-profit account, so please have them with you when you stop in to open your non-profit account.
*Regulation D applies to savings and money market accounts. It restricts accounts to six (6) pre-authorized debits per month (including telephone and online banking). An excess fee of $10.00 will be charged for each debit in excess of the pre-authorized limit.
**Statements are mailed monthly with check images retained at the bank, but available through online banking at no charge or ask us about receiving your check images with your statements for $4 a month.