Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Give your small business room to grow with an SBA loan from Citizens National. These government-backed loans provide affordable financing to qualifying businesses.
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing in Northern Michigan
- Friendly service from people you know
As a business customer of Citizens National Bank, there are many loan products available for you depending on your need. One of our business loan officers would be happy to sit down with you to discuss your loan request. Please be aware, there is some general information that is required to make a loan decision, so it is advised to have these items available when you come in to apply for a business loan.
Information typically needed to make a business loan decision is as follows:
- 3 years financial information for established business
- Financial projections for start-up or expanding business
- 3 years tax returns and Personal Financial Statement for business principals/guarantors
- Basic history of the business or project
- Specific information regarding the loan request
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.