Citizens National believes in the communities it serves and proves this time and again by its level of participation in many activities and events. Its eleven branch offices support the communities where they are located and our contribution is second to none.
We make a number of charitable gifts, sponsorships and donations throughout the year and there are numerous organizations that we support. Not only do our employees partake in the many activities but their families are encouraged to volunteer their time and talents also.
While our officers and employees devote countless personal hours to these organizations the Bank is generous in the release time it provides to encourage participation. In deciding what to support with funds we look for beneficial causes within our market area.
Our officers, directors and staff belong to any number of civic organizations
- Salvation Army of Cheboygan County
- Little Traverse Conservancy
- Kiwanis of Indian River, Cheboygan and Harbor Springs
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ducks Unlimited
- Cheboygan County Communities Foundation
- Cheboygan Lioness Club
- Friends of Inland Lakes Schools
- Indian River Chamber of Commerce
- Cheboygan High School
- Onaway Area High School
- Cheboygan County Humane Society
- Pellston School Board
- Cheboygan Area Jaycees
- Cheboygan Area Chamber of Commerce
- St. Thomas Food Pantry
- Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement -Tip of the Mitt
- Northern Lakes Economic Alliance
- Mackinaw City Chamber of Commerce
- Cheboygan Economic Development Group
- Rotary Club of Cheboygan
- North Central Michigan College Foundation
How to apply for monetary donations:
To apply for support, organizations are encouraged to fill out our Donation Request Form. Optional information that could prove valuable to the request is recommended but not necessary, such as:
Other Fund Sources
The proposal & form should be addressed and mailed to:
Citizens National Bank
Nancy Lindsay, CFMP
303 N. Main St.
Cheboygan, MI 49721
PO Box 10
or fax to 231-627-7283
Our ability to support worthwhile organizations with funds and time is directly tied to the business our customers do with us. In considering your banking needs we encourage you to think about the role Citizens National Bank plays in our communities.