Non-Profit Interest Checking
Non-profits with higher account balances can take advantage of interest-bearing checking and unlimited transactions.
- Available to non-profit organizations that are 501(c) 3 registered
- Helps qualifying local businesses and organizations start and stay ahead
- Make the most of your money; competitive interest rates paid on entire collected balance
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance or $2,000 average monthly balance. If the monthly balance is not maintained, your account will be charged:
- $10.00 monthly service charge
- PLUS 35¢ per check or debit
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements*
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Remote deposit capture available
- Additional business services available
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
The organization's articles of incorporation and minutes listing authorized officers are required when opening a non-profit account, so please have them with you when you stop in to open your non-profit account.
*Statements are mailed monthly with check images retained at the bank but available through online banking at no charge, or ask us about receiving your check images with your statements for $4 a month.