Keep production moving by maintaining working equipment. We offer equipment loans with competitive rates and flexible terms.
- Ideal for the acquisition of long-term assets, including vehicles or furniture
- Conserve your working capital by using bank debt to purchase assets
- Seasonal businesses can schedule seasonal payments
- Competitive fixed and variable interest rates are available
- Local decision-making and processing in Northern Michigan
- Friendly service from people you know
As a business customer of Citizens National Bank, there are many loan products available for you depending on your need. One of our business loan officers would be happy to sit down with you to discuss your loan request. Please be aware, there is some general information that is required to make a loan decision, so it is advised to have these items available when you come in to apply for a business loan.
Information typically needed to make a business loan decision is as follows:
- 3 years financial information for established business
- Financial projections for start-up or expanding business
- 3 years tax returns and Personal Financial Statement for business principals/guarantors
- Basic history of the business or project
- Specific information regarding the loan request