Open through June 29, 2021
We are seeking a full-time Cash Management Specialist to join our team. This person will be responsible for providing support to the Business Bankers as they identify Cash Management opportunities which include ACH, remote deposit capture, credit card processing.
This position is responsible for sales, processing and implementation of all Cash Management products and services as mentioned above. Employees in this position must have strong customer relations skills, communication, problem-solving skills, analytical skills and be detail oriented. Candidate must be dependable, adaptable, team player and have a positive attitude. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and general computer usage.
Two-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Experience with ACH, remote deposit capture, and credit card processing a plus. High School Diploma required. Competitive compensation and full benefit package included.
Submit cover letter and resume to VP – Human Resources, Trisha Dobias, Citizens National Bank, 303 N. Main Street, Cheboygan, MI 49721 or email to [email protected]
Job Description- Cash Management Specialist
Primary Function: Provide basic to broad level product expertise to establish and build profitable customer relations. Proactively support the cash management needs for the Business Banking Department. Provide sales and support to the Business Bankers as they identify cash management opportunities for the bank.Fully engage in the processing and implementation of products and services,including but not limited to depository, ACH, merchant, online and credit card issuance. Assist in the development of an effective, efficient, and profitable Cash Management Department.
- Promote and sell the bank’s existing and prospective cash management products and services.
- Facilitate, educate, and support cash management services with all bank staff to include joint sales calls with Business Bankers, Chief Lending Officer and VP-Cash Management to expand, develop and retain customer base. Independent customer calls as necessary to install, service and/or present cash management products and services. Identify cross-selling opportunities for the bank.
- Review customer lists, profile customers to determine needs, and identify additional forms of fee income. Develop and assist with the presentation of proposals, including pro-forma pricing analyses.
- Assist department with process improvements and enhancements for cash management products and services as appropriate.
- Set up and training for new ACH and RDC customers
- Travel to customers, prospects and between branches using personal vehicle.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, bank policies and procedures, including specifically Citizens National Bank’s Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering Policy and procedures, and its Customer Identification Program.
- Maintain regular consistent attendance, personal appearance, punctuality, and adherence to applicable health and safety procedures.
- Establish and maintain efficient working relationships with supervisors, coworkers, and the customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of bank and Cash Management products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Detail and action oriented
- Ability to work well with a team, including each department of the bank and customers served
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems, provide solutions, proactively
- Customer focused, both internal and external