Open through May 28, 2021
May 12, 2021
We are seeking a full-time Universal Banker (teller/customer service/lending) to join our team. This position is responsible for delivering excellent customer experiences. Employees in this position will display effective communication skills (written and verbal) and exhibit a good knowledge of the products and services offered to promote them. Candidate must be dependable, have a positive attitude and enjoy working with the public. Computer skills are a must. Competitive compensation and full benefit package included.
Our Universal Bankers will enter a training period at our Indian River Branch upon hire. The training is conducted in person with online and hands on materials. Training includes learning our core system, products, and bank regulations. Over time you will earn your Universal Banker Certification through the American Bankers Association online training.
Once training is complete, the Universal Bankers essential responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Answer customers' questions and explain available services for personal and business accounts both in person and via telephone, while providing excellent customer service.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Assist in the verification of daily maintenance and new account review to ensure accuracy.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, written, and numerical amounts agree, and accounts have sufficient funds.
- Examine checks for endorsements and verify information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, check accuracy of deposit slips, enter transactions into computers and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash.
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Ensure operational integrity through compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations.
Please send your resume by May 28, 2021 to VP, Human Resources Trisha Dobias at [email protected]. or mail to her attention, 303 N. Main St., Cheboygan, MI 49721. CNB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.