CONTACT US (231) 627-7111 TELEBANC (888) 627-1960
Banking Associate 10-Jun-2013
We are looking for a part time banking associate to work in both our Pellston and Alanson branches. ..
Churchill Classic 2013 04-Feb-2013
The 9th Annual Churchill Classic will take place on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 8:00 am at the ..
Go Direct 02-Jan-2013
The Treasury Department is phasing out paper check payments and requiring federal benefit r..
Redman Appointed as New Board Member 01-Nov-2012
Citizens National Bank board of directors appointed Thomas Redman as a new director at its Octob..
Selden Returns 09-Oct-2012
: Sue Eno, President & CEO of Citizens National Bank announced that Darren M. Selden has be..
Federal Benefits 17-Aug-2012
Beginning on March 1, 2013 all federal benefits must be paid electronically. Individuals receivi..
*Weather links will launch a new window or tab and will take you outside of the CNB website.
If you have a business or organization that you would like us to consider for this page, please use the link below to contact us.
Did you know that with Citizens National Bank's Online Banking you can easily manage all your accounts via the Internet?
Helpful Internet Links
Below are some links that we are providing that may be of interest to you. Please keep in mind, these links are to organizations that are "outside" of the Citizens National Bank website. If you would like to suggest a link for this page, please contact us.
- Cheboygan Area Chamber of Commece-www.cheboygan.com
- City of Cheboygan - www.cheboygan.org
- Cheboygan Daily Tribune - www.cheboygannews.com
- Indian River Chamber of Commerce - www.irchamber.com
- Mackinaw City Chamber of Commerce - www.mackinawchamber.com
- Petoskey Chamber of Commerce - www.petoskey.com
- Petoskey News Review - www.petoskeynews.com
- City of Petoskey - www.petoskey.gov
- Village of Alanson - www.villageofalanson.com
- Onaway Chamber of Commerce - www.onawaychamber.com
- Village of Pellston - www.pellstonmi.com