IN THE NEWS
Find Out What's New
Visit our News & Information page and keep up on your favorite community bank... Citizens National Bank.
Citizens National believes in the communities it serves and proves this time and again by its level of participation in many activities and events. Its six branch offices support the communities where they are located and our contribution is second to none.
We make a number of charitable gifts, sponsorships and donations throughout the year and there are numerous organizations that we support. Not only do our employees partake in the many activities but their families are encouraged to volunteer their time and talents also.
Our officers, directors and staff belong to any number of civic organizations including, but not limited to:
- Cheboygan Downtown Development Authority
- Little Traverse Conservancy
- Kiwanis of Indian River, Cheboygan and Harbor Springs
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ducks Unlimited
- Cheboygan County United Way
- Cheboygan Lioness Club
- Historical Society of Cheboygan
- Little Traverse Home Builders Association
- Cheboygan High School
- Onaway Area High School
- Cheboygan County Humane Society
- Pellston School Board
- Cheboygan Area Jaycees
- Cheboygan Area Chamber of Commerce
- St. Thomas Food Pantry
- Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement -Tip of the Mitt
- Northern Lakes Economic Alliance
- Otsego County Economic Alliance
- Cheboygan Economic Development Group
While our officers and employees devote countless personal hours to these organizations the Bank is generous in the release time it provides to encourage participation. In deciding what to support with funds we look for beneficial causes within our market area.
How to apply for monetary donations:
To apply for support, organizations are encouraged to fill out our Donation Request Form. Optional information that could prove valuable to the request is recommended but not necessary, such as:
- A cover letter accompanying the request
- A brief description of the applying organization, goals and objectives and the role played in the community
- Other sources of funds available for the project
Citizens National Bank Donation Request Form can be downloaded by using Adobe Acrobat® Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat® installed, please click on the icon for a free download.
The proposal & form should be addressed and mailed to:
Assistant Vice President-Marketing
303 N. Main St.
Cheboygan, MI 49721
or fax to 231-627-7283
Our ability to support worthwhile organizations with funds and time is directly tied to the business our customers do with us. In considering your banking needs we encourage you to think about the role Citizens National Bank plays in our communities.