While we enjoy seeing our customers drop by the lobby to take care of their banking needs or just "pop" in for a visit, we realize that a growing number of our customers prefer the convenience of going online and taking care of their banking "digitally." There are certainly advantages to being able to get things done from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
So to help create more of a "place" for our digital customers to call their own, we're excited to announce the grand opening of our newest branch office - CNB's Virtual Branch! Just like a regular office, we've got a real branch manger, Lindsey (she's not virtual), and she is available to help with any of the electronic banking questions you may have.
Here are just a few of the things that you'll find in our new Virtual Branch and we encourage you to stop by and check it out!
- It’s Mobile Friendly - If you visit on a computer you'll notice right off the bat that we've designed the Virtual Branch to look like many of our traditional branch offices. But we also know that many of our customers visit on their phones, so while the "look and feel" of the lobby may go away, you'll have access to all of the services in a mobile-friendly layout to make getting around easy.
- Easy Access to Online Banking - You'll still be able to easily get to your accounts, as we're keeping the login links to both personal and business online banking in the top of the screen. We know your money is important to you, so we're making it easy to log in.
- Download Our Mobile Banking App - If you want to do your banking from your phone or tablet, you'll find links to easily download our mobile banking apps on iTunes and Google Play. This is the best (and fastest) way to do your banking, all from the palm of your hand. The best part, our CNBmobile banking apps are FREE, so be sure to download them today and enjoy the convenience of banking from your mobile device.
- Online Mortgage Application - It's easy to apply for a mortgage loan with CNB since the entire application can be completed online. When you start the process you'll create a user name and password so if you need to come back and finish later, you can save what you've entered and not have to start over from scratch! Your information will be securely delivered to one of our loan officers and we'll set up a time to walk you the rest of the way through the application process. And one of the best parts is with our No Closing Costs program you'll save money, while getting personal service and a great rate. What could be better (and more convenient than that)!
- Online Personal Loan Applications - One of the newest additions to our online services is two new secure personal loan applications. You can now apply for a personal loan, which is great if you're purchasing an automobile, watercraft, recreational vehicle or some other purchase. You'll also find our Checkmate Credit application which is a personal line of credit used as overdraft protection. Both of these are quick and simple applications that you can complete in just a few minutes, saving you valuable time.
- Online Deposit Applications - While you've been able to apply for a home loan on our website for a while, one of the newest application services were excited to kick off in our Virtual Branch is online deposits. You can now apply (and open) a checking account and savings account - all online!
- Check Out Our Financial Calculators - We know customers like to "crunch numbers" and see what payment amounts would be with different amounts, rates and terms. Well good news is you'll find a quick link to our calculators page so you can get payment amounts, plan for a savings goal and more. It's a great way to refine your budget and plan for the future!
- Review Current Interest Rates - Speaking of interest rates... you'll also find our mortgage interest rates available in our Virtual Branch lobby. Be sure to check here if you're wondering about getting a home loan to see what our current rates are.
- Download Our New Banker Jr. Kid's App - Another new addition to our "digital lineup" that's great for kids age 2-12 is our new CNB Banker Jr. app. This great little app works on Apple and Android mobile phones and tablets and helps teach children important money and budgeting concepts. Younger kids learn the difference between the different coins and how to count money, while the older users learn about things like budgeting and saving for a goal. The best part is these lessons are taught in a FUN way, using games and entertainment to keep 'em engaged (and they may not even realize they're learning). Let's face it, kids love playing games, so why not give them a game that is not only fun, but educational at the same time?
Meet Our Virtual Branch Manager - Lindsey Miller
Lindsey Miller is the current Manager and Mortgage Loan Officer at our Cheboygan South Branch location. She has experience in processing transactions, deposit accounts, and loans for items big or small. Lindsey enjoys getting to know her customers and assisting them with all of their banking needs! Just click on the Branch Manger door and you'll get all of Lindsey's information to give her a call or drop her an email. She's here to help, just like in "regular" office and looks forward to hearing from you!
So next time you're online (like right now, maybe), be sure to stop over to our Virtual Branch and check it out. Take a spin around the lobby and visit the various services that are available in this one-stop, convenient location. If you need a loan, want to open a checking account, bank on your phone or even help your kids learn important banking concepts... it's all right here for your convenience!